Sphero Edu App explained
Sphero Edu is your hub to create, contribute, and learn with Sphero robots.
You connect your Sphero Bolt, RVR or Sprk+ to the Sphero Edu iPhone iPad app or desktop app to draw, drive or code your robot to move, dance and play sounds. Specdrums requires Sphero edu Specdrums app.
Go beyond code by incorporating unique STEAM activities to complete with your bot.
Programs and Activities in the app are designed for learner progression:
- Sphero Edu beginners can give robots commands by drawing a path in the app for their robot to follow.
- Intermediate coders can use Scratch blocks to learn more advanced logic.
Share your personal projects and activities in the community tab and get votes from other members.
Compatible Products: BOLT, Sphero Mini, RVR, SPRK+, Ollie, SPRK, Sphero 2.0, BB-8, BB-9E, R2-D2, R2-Q5An app-enabled robotic ball that provides endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning.
SPHERO EDU FEATURES
- PROGRAMS: Program your bots in 3 ways with Draw, Block, and Text modes. Start with the basics and grow.
- SENSOR DATA: See location, accelerometer, gyroscope, velocity, and distance sensor data through visual graphs.
- ACTIVITIES: Program a painting. Navigate a maze. Mimic the solar system. The only limit is your imagination.
- ASSIGNMENTS: Are you a teacher? Monitor progress by creating and assigning activities to students.
- INTEGRATIONS: Simplify classroom use by signing in and syncing classrooms with Google and Clever accounts.
- COMMUNITY: Create an account, share your programs, and learn together with other creative coders.